The group remains part of the Branch, is represented at Branch meetings, and has the support of the Branch. Members aim to support UNISON activity wherever possible. We are a rapidly expanding group, and would like to invite all retired UNISON members to join our lively gatherings. There may be an opportunity to serve on our committee. If you would like to be added to the Retired Members’ emailing list please contact the Chair, Diana Barnes.
Chair: Christopher O’Neill firstname.lastname@example.org
Retired members news and events:
- Thank you to outgoing Retired Member’s Chair, Diana Barnes – 8th May 2019
- Chair’s report to the 2019 Retired Member’s AGM
- Hampshire Unison Retired Members’ Social Events for Spring/Summer 2019 – last updated 21/01/2019
- Hampshire Retired Members’ AGM – 18th March 2019
- The Fight Goes On – Hands off our bus passes!
- Happy New Year from Hampshire Retired Members section – January 2019
- Intrepid bus traveller has a message for Hampshire
- National Pensioners Convention briefing on the October budget
- Support and best wished to members at Staffordshire University – Open letter from Hampshire Retired Members – 1st October 2018
- Hands off our bus passes! Open letter from Hampshire Unison Retired Members Section Deputy Chair
- Retired member section at Tolpuddle 2018