UNISON members should always contact the branch or their local rep for advice on employment issues in the first instance. However these sites and organisations might be helpful to look at not just for you to know your rights at work but also for advice on welfare issues.

Please note that UNISON is not responsible for the content of external internet sites. The opinions expressed on these websites are those of the individual authors and do not necessarily reflect those of UNISON.

UNISON Legal Service  Details of legal services available to UNISON members and downloadable forms for accidents outside of work.

UNISON Welfare   Details of the welafre services open to UNISON members and downloadable forms for financial assistance.

workSMART   Know your rights at work. Brought to you by the TUC, with a wealth of information to help you get the best out of the world of work.

Southampton Advice and Representation Centre  Registered charity able to provide legal advice and representation on employment issues, welfare and benefits

Citizens Advice  National Registered Charity able to provide free, independent, confidential and impartial advice.



Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s