Around three-quarters of UNISON members are women.
UNISON’s women’s member group (known as a self-organised group) campaigns for equality in the workplace and for improvements to women’s rights in the workplace and in the wider community.
Hampshire UNISON’s Women’s Officer is Emma Howden
- TUC Women’s Conference 3rd-5th March 2021
- January 2021 update from Maternity Action
- 21/10/2020 – Information for members from Refuge, domestic abuse charity
- The Patriarchy and the Pandemic | Regional Women’s Forum – 2nd – 3rd October 2020
- Maternity Action briefing on the judicial review on maternity allowance and university credit