11 May 2019 3:00pm–5:00pm
Edmund Kell Church, Southampton
The NHS is under attack, join the campaign to protect it and take on the local issues facing it such as:
• The development of STPs into are Integrated Care Systems which will make privatisation more likely.
• The threat to A & E services at Winchester Hospital – with implications for other areas which already face A & E pressures.
• Total chaos in plans for Health Services on the IOW
• Mounting waiting lists and staff shortages across the county
• The failure to develop a convincing workforce plan making it impossible to maintain existing services let alone deliver much of the promised “improvements” in the STP
• A social care crisis with inadequate staffing and funding
• The lack of accountability and public scrutiny of all of the above