Advice for members

UNISON members should always contact the branch or their local rep for advice on employment issues in the first instance. However these sites and organisations might be helpful to look at not just for you to know your rights at work but also for advice on welfare issues.

UNISON Welfare Details of the welfare services open to UNISON members and downloadable forms for financial assistance.

workSMART Know your rights at work. Brought to you by the TUC, with a wealth of information to help you get the best out of the world of work.

Southampton Advice and Representation Centre Registered charity able to provide legal advice and representation on employment issues, welfare and benefits

Citizens Advice National Registered Charity able to provide free, independent, confidential and impartial advice.